We are many things. A medium-sized family business. A company with the characteristics of a start-up. Proven technologies and a craftiness true to the Black Forest. Digital and smart solutions for the mobility of today and tomorrow. We place great value on fast, uncomplicated decisionmaking as well as flat hierarchies. Everyone knows everyone here. We are defined by a true team spirit, the ability to adapt and a sense of responsibility.
The company Kienzle Apparate GmbH relocates a production site from Isny to Bonndorf (Black Forest, Germany).
Start of the licensed production of parking meters.
- Foundation of Hectronic AG in Brugg (Switzerland) with a focus on sensors, level measurement and probe technology.
- The company establishes itself on the market with the filling safety system of the same name as well as a tank truck control system. Hectronic soon equips 30,000 storage tanks and takes a leading position in Switzerland.
- The 50,000th seven-segment display is being produced at Kienzle in Bonndorf.
- Electronics have long since found their way into the previously purely mechanical parking machines and refueling terminals produced in Bonndorf.
- Hectronic supplies BP for the first time - beginning of a longstanding successful cooperation.
- The Hectronic Bonndorf site established through a takeover of Kienzle VDO.
- First visit as Hectronic at the Intertraffic exhibition for parking space management.
- Foundation of Hectronic France & Polska.
- Foundation of Hectronic India.
- Acquisition of EDV SOS GmbH - an Austrian provider of cash register systems.
- The HeDu vocational training cooperation starts.
- 1,000th HecPoll licence sold. Management software solutions such as HecPoll are now an important part of Hectronic.
- Foundation of Hectronic VSG (Sales and Service branch)
- 100,000th OptiLevel probe is cast in gold
- 1,500th Heconomy fuel terminal leaves production
- 40,000th Citea parking machine rolls off the production line
- Investment in start-up Parquery
- 10,000 Citea parking machines are connected to the CityLine management software
- 300th employee hired
- Participation in the software company Hypermedia
- Expansion of the managing board in Bonndorf
- First refuellings with our app
- 36,000 PetroPoint vehicle transponders have already been implemented in France
- Launch of the cash- and ticketless parking terminal CiteaPico
- First solutions for alternative fuels & e-mobility are being launched
- 30,000 Citea parking machines are connected to the CityLine management software
- Award as "Best Place To Learn"
- Hectronic VSG takes over refueling division from Gleichauf
Hectronic equips the world’s largest charging park
Cloud development starts in Freiburg and India