Hectronic Parking Management
Parking Management Made Easy
Set up a completely new car park management system or extend your existing one. Our solutions cover the full spectrum, allowing you to combine, integrate and scale services according to your needs. The smart software solutions complement quality hardware components such as our parking machines and offer new ways of improving economic efficiency and user-friendliness.
The City of Munich faces the challenge of providing the necessary number of well-managed parking facilities to cater for those travelling between city centre and suburbs. Parking machines need to be flexible and adaptable to the needs of city authorities and specific circumstances.
- Approx. 1,500 Citea Parking Machines with coin payment function (expandable to card payments)
- The parking machines comply with one of the highest security levels and are equipped with the latest communication technology (4G modem)
- The City of Munich has chosen an elegant dark grey colour that suits the image of the city
- Machines are connected to Management Software CityLine for administration and process optimisation
As one of the largest touristic centres in the region of Bernese Oberland, the town of Interlaken welcomes Swiss visitors and tourists from all over Europe and Asia. The high number of visitors increased the need for a comprehensive payment and surveillance system.
Together with our long-term local partner, we continue to be part of the Lisbon success story. As a next step, the number of Hectronic parking machines in the Portuguese capital will grow to more than 1,200 units.
With its use of cutting-edge technology, Sweden is considered one of the most advanced countries in the world. Thousands of visitors passing through the city made it imperative to have the most efficient parking management system possible. Hectronic was selected to provide modern parking machines.
- More than 300 Citea Parking Machines
- Touch display with solar panel
- Identification via number plate
- Completely cashless – payment is made by card via chip, PIN or contactless
- Digital ticket via e-mail or SMS
Towns and cities in the Brussels area have been working closely with Hectronic for many years. More than 9,000 parking machines are currently installed in the area.
- Citea Parking Machines with touch display and solar modules for a modern, environmentally-friendly operation
The City of Berlin was looking for high-quality, sturdy parking machines that offered modern payments and flexibility. They found what they were looking for in Hectronic's portfolio.
- More than 1,000 Citea Parking Machines
- Anti-graffiti coating
- NFC module for contactless payment
Free parking: Worldwide
Real-time parking: Stockholm (S), Mariestad (S), Sundbyberg (S)
Dynamic discount: Hasselt (B), Vallon Pont d'Arc (F), Newport (USA)
Violation ticket service: Inowrocław (PL), St.Denis (F), Beauvais (F)
Parking space operation: Aarau (CH), Bellinzona (CH), York Maine (USA)
Number plate operation: Worldwide
Digital receipt: Norrköping (S), Tampere (Fl), Jena (D)
Interface to third-party providers: Worldwide
Parking operation module: Berlin
Statistics and key figures: Worldwide