The cloud-based software FleetNet Host processes the secure online authorization of fuel and fleet cards at the point-of-sale. The design of FleetNet Host allows to fl exibly extend the acceptance of your fuel and fl eet card within and outside the fi lling station network. With FleetNet Host the acceptance locations for your card users can be scaled
Your card data are centrally administered on FleetNet Host; card-specific product restrictions, card limits or blockings are stored. FleetNet Host checks each authorization request against these parameters and ensures a quick release or denial of the fuelling. After an optional completeness check (reconciliation) the data sets are transmitted to your back office or ERP-system. FleetNet Host is operated in the Hectronic cloud according to current requirements regarding reliability and performance.Data Sheet: FleetNet Host (185 KB)
- Online authorization
- Limit administration and product restrictions in real time
- Interfaces to ERP-sytems
- Flexible scaling within and outside your filling station network
- Operation in the Hectronic cloud
- Host-to-host connection to third-party systems
- IFSF standard protocol
How it works:
- Import of the card data and parameters from your back office or ERP system.
- Installation of card acceptance within or outside your
filling station network.
- Online authorization of requests and storage of fuellings.
- Bundled transmission of fuellings to your back office or ERP-system.