Automate your fuelling process now with the help of PetroPoint and profit from greater fuelling comfort, security and an increased vehicle throughput.
PetroPoint consists of the components: Nozzle unit for the petrol nozzle, a transponder mounted to the vehicle, an on board unit (optional) and the receiver.
The communication between the components is wireless, allowing for easy integration into the existing filling station architecture.
Thanks to the modular setup the automatic vehicle recgonition can also be customized to your requirements, thus contributing to the step-bystep optimization of your fleet management.Data Sheet: PetroPoint (387 KB)
- Mounting of transponder possible at any type of vehicle
- Quick system integration into existing filling station architecture
- Optimization of your fleet management through transparency and exact usage calculation
- Fuel loss, misuse, wrong fuelling almost excluded
- Increased vehicle throughput
- Convenient fuelling and good opportunity for customer retention
- Automated refuelling processes for a wide variety of sectors, e.g. trucks, cars, construction site vehicles, buses, diesel locomotives, ship refuelling, container terminals and airports
|Interfaces||RS 232, LAN, USB|
|Protection class||All components available in IP65 (PetroScan IP66)|
|Temperature range||-25 °C to +60 °C|
|Relative humidity||max. 95 % non-condensing|
|Transmission frequency||433 MHz|
|Frequency Day||125 kHz|
|Atex||PetroScan, nozzle unit, tags: zone 0|
|Chemical resistance||PetroScan, nozzle unit, tags: petrol, diesel, mineral oil, salt, mist, vegetable oil|
Easy integration into a system and fleet
- Fleet +
Increased safety as refuelling is not possible without on-board unit. Recording of mileage and operating hours
Options & Packages
- Station receiver for installation in a fuel terminal or in a separate housing
- Nozzle unit for all common types of nozzles
- Transponder for screwing, gluing or mounting with tension band, also available with security feature
- On-board unit as IP20 execution or robust with IP65
Easy integration into the existing terminal and filling station management system. Up to three station receivers can be connected.
- Back office Integration in third-party systems as well as redundant station receivers are possible
- HecStar, HecFleet NT, HecVision Eco Easy integration into the existing terminal and filling station management system. Up to three station receivers can be connected.