Hectronic - Public Filling Stations
Customized Solutions for Your 24h Filling Station
With our expertise and complete solutions, we can help you set up the ideal petrol station management system for your business. We can also extend an existing system to improve your current operations. Our solutions from the areas Management, Payment / Authorization and Monioring cover the whole spectrum and can be easily combined, integrated and scaled. The smart software solutions complement quality hardware components and offer new ways of improving economic efficiency and user-friendliness.
AGROLA AG, operator of the second largest fuel retail network in Switzerland, is known for the innovative services it provides to the customers. We are proud to be part of the modernization journey of the AGROLA network.
- Flexible connection to the existing dispensers and point-of-sale systems
- The HecStar Fuel Terminal – approx. 350 terminals will be installed by mid-2022
- Flexible payment options – debit and credit cards, cash and the AGROLA loyalty card
- Management and online authorization of more than 180,000 cards
- HecPoll Management Software and PetroLine Monitoring Software
- Real-time monitoring of all terminals
Located in the ski paradise of Valais, 31 filling stations of Swiss oil company Combustia were recently equipped with our fuel terminals. It took just two months for the installation of a Hectronic software package and the connection to the interface of the existing payment system.
- HecStar Fuel Terminals
- The integrated credit card terminal with a large screen and NFC technology accepts credit cards and Combustia RFID loyalty cards
- Monitoring of the terminals around the clock using a tablet, smartphone or laptop in real time via the PetroLine Monitoring Software
- Definition, evaluation and analysis of data via HecPoll
ADNOC wanted to have a smart self-service filling station in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Together with our sales partner, Hectronic supplied an intelligent AVR system to support this project.
- PetroPoint Monitoring Software
- Solutions for 360 filling stations
- 10,000 nozzle units were installed
- Over 350,000 vehicles in the period from 2014 - 2018
The Austrian energy supplier with 24 unmanned filling stations wanted to allow private and commercial customers to pay for fuel at the pump using an app. The app should especially appeal to younger generations.
- The easy2fuel Mobile Payment Platform integrates fuel, debit and credit cards into the smartphone
- The desired payment option can also be selected without registration
- Digital billing record – collective invoices can be categorized in different intervals
- Possibility to send push notifications to users and inform them about news and marketing campaigns (e. g. discounts)