Hectronic is a Swiss-German company. Hectronic India is a wholly owned subsidiary of Hectronic AG. We are a 50+ years old ISO 9001 certified company with Head Office in Switzerland, a manufacturing facility in Germany with branch offices in 7 countries and serving customers in 70+ countries across the globe.
In India, we have our corporate office in Bangalore, Peenya Industrial estate, and a branch office in Pune. We have local sales and service representatives across India and nearby countries. We represent ISOIL Impianti S.p.A. Italy as a sole distributor and service provider for their wide range of Flow Metering Products, Accessories, and Automations Solutions in India.
We are a global leader providing end-to-end Advanced Fuel Management Systems “AFMS” for industries that are bulk fuel consumers. Our customers come from industries like Oil & Gas, Petroleum, PSU companies, Mining, Construction, Cement, Fleet, Automotive, Railways, Aviation, and Ports. We are specialized in providing customized fuel management solutions suitable to their industrial requirements and business rules.
We are compliant with mandatory and valid statutory approvals like OIML, Indian W&M, ATEX, and PESO for all the products we offer.
The company Kienzle Apparate GmbH relocates a production site from Isny to Bonndorf (Black Forest, Germany).
Start of the licensed production of parking meters.
- Foundation of Hectronic AG in Brugg (Switzerland) with a focus on sensors, level measurement and probe technology.
- The company establishes itself on the market with the filling safety system of the same name as well as a tank truck control system. Hectronic soon equips 30,000 storage tanks and takes a leading position in Switzerland.
- The 50,000th seven-segment display is being produced at Kienzle in Bonndorf.
- Electronics have long since found their way into the previously purely mechanical parking machines and refueling terminals produced in Bonndorf.
- Hectronic supplies BP for the first time - beginning of a longstanding successful cooperation.
- The Hectronic Bonndorf site established through a takeover of Kienzle VDO.
- First visit as Hectronic at the Intertraffic exhibition for parking space management.
- Foundation of Hectronic France & Polska.
- Foundation of Hectronic India.
- Acquisition of EDV SOS GmbH - an Austrian provider of cash register systems.
- The HeDu vocational training cooperation starts.
- 1,000th HecPoll licence sold. Management software solutions such as HecPoll are now an important part of Hectronic.
- Foundation of Hectronic VSG (Sales and Service branch)
- 100,000th OptiLevel probe is cast in gold
- 1,500th Heconomy fuel terminal leaves production
- 40,000th Citea parking machine rolls off the production line
- Investment in start-up Parquery
- 10,000 Citea parking machines are connected to the CityLine management software
- 300th employee hired
- Participation in the software company Hypermedia
- Expansion of the managing board in Bonndorf
- First refuellings with our app
- 36,000 PetroPoint vehicle transponders have already been implemented in France
- Launch of the cash- and ticketless parking terminal CiteaPico
- First solutions for alternative fuels & e-mobility are being launched
- 30,000 Citea parking machines are connected to the CityLine management software