- Utilize your firmware skills to develop low level device drivers as well as application firmware for the products based on 32bit MCU / MPUs.
- Be involved in all the phases of the product development cycle and work closely with cross-functional teams to define robust functional interfaces.
- Work in small self-motivated teams developing products for industrial applications. Perform integration and interoperability analysis and validate robustness of the design.
- Use state-of-the-art development tools and IDEs to validate the firmware and perform functional quality analyses of your design.
- Give technical presentations to peers and managers on the details of your design and project status.
- Interface with customers and field engineers on an as-needed basis, helping to resolve field problems while learning more about our customers and applications.
- Receive training on Hectronic global products and systems and join cross-functional teams contributing to improve the team productivity and product quality.
- BE / BTech. ECE, BCA or equivalent
- 5 – 10 years of hands-on experience in firmware development on Embedded Linux, RT Linux, Open RTOS, preferably in the industries of mining, cement, steel & power plants, infrastructure, oil companies
- Should have worked on firmware development on any of the TI, NXP, STM, 32bit MCU / MPUs
- Must have worked on hardware abstraction and proprietary device driver’s development
- Hands-on experience in developing algorithms and state diagrams
- Hands-on experience with debugging software tools as well as instruments like logic analysers, oscilloscopes, and ICEs
- Strong hands-on troubleshooting experience
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Self-starter, self-motivated and result-oriented with clear bias for action
- Delivery of performance as per agreed goals and set KRA/KPI
- Good communication skills in Hindi, English and regional language/s
- Good presentation skills and ability to connect with senior management
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Sensitive to other people’s needs
- Willingness to travel extensively to the assigned territory without any restrictions, with focus on mining, steel, cement, construction / infrastructure, oil industries
Your contact person for every career related question:
Ms Pushpalatha Mulay Baburao
Tel.: +99 (0)005-11181
P6, 1st Cross, 3rd Stage, Peenya Industrial Estate, Bengaluru