Central India (Raipur/Nagpur), Ahmedabad/Gandhinagar
- Responsibility for regional business development, direct sales, and overall customer satisfaction. It includes market sizing and intimacy, market and sales strategies and tactical execution, customer relationship management.
- Enhance customer base and achieve challenging revenues in given geographical region.
- Identify and actively search for new prospects, market verticals across the territory.
- Make effective approach and presentations to target clients.
- Act responsibly for overall sales till payment process.
- Build good rapport with senior management of the prospective clients and keep up the image of Hectronic in market.
- B Tech – Electronics/ECE/E&I/electrical/mechanical
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in field / direct sales of industrial products / automation –
- IT solutions / petroleum equipment / mining equipment / EPC sales line
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Self-starter, self-motivated and result-oriented with clear bias for action
- Delivery of performance as per agreed goals and set KRA/KPI
- Good communication skills in Hindi, English and regional language/s
- Good presentation skills and ability to connect with senior management
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Sensitive to other people’s needs
- Willingness to travel extensively to the assigned territory without any restrictions, with focus on mining, steel, cement, construction / infrastructure, oil industries
- Willingness to travel across the assigned territory for a minimum of 15 travelling days per month
- Active participation in marketing events, regional conference/s, and road shows
Your contact person for every career related question:
Ms Pushpalatha Mulay Baburao
Tel.: +99 (0)005-11181
P6, 1st Cross, 3rd Stage, Peenya Industrial Estate, Bengaluru