Senior Verification Leader
- Lead software & system verification activities.
- Work with in-house as well as outsourced development teams to elaborate the requirements and identify suitable test cases to create a highly matured verification test plan.
- Own and be responsible to execute manual and automated verification tests on products and systems to ensure integrity and defect-free delivery.
- Learn and understand development progress and processes, ensure complete adherence during project execution. Own compliance & adherence to established systems & processes for verification and validation.
- Identify infrastructure needs & fulfil them through various channels.
- Be responsible for continuous productivity improvement through automation and digitization of verification activities.
- Understand established ISO systems and processes and adhere to them consistently to ensure and maintain ISO certifications.
- Own competency and expertise development within Hectronic products and technology domain to build core competence.
- Own 360-degree communication across partners and teams in India and Germany for providing regular progress updates and risk escalations.
- Interact with customers and support teams to utilize the expertise gained for providing efficient support for customer issue resolution.
- Build sound knowledge of latest industry trend and defect tracking tools like Clear Quest, Test stand, Team Forge and deploy the suitable tools to establish traceability and tracking mechanism.
- BE / B. Tech – ECE, BCS / MCA
- Proven experience in verification activities on ISO systems and processes
- 5 – 7 years prior work experience in electronic products and software solutions verification
- Knowledge of tools like Test Stand, Test Complete, Clear Quest, Python, Selenium, etc. preferably in the industries of mining, cement, steel & power plants, infrastructure or oil companies
- Clear understanding and knowledge of latest verification techniques and methods. Awareness of defect tracking tools a must.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Self-starter, self-motivated and result-oriented with clear bias for action
- Delivery of performance as per agreed goals and set KRA/KPI
- Good communication skills in Hindi, English and regional language/s
- Good presentation skills and ability to connect with senior management
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Sensitive to other people’s needs
- Willingness to travel extensively to the assigned territory without any restrictions, with focus on mining, steel, cement, construction / infrastructure, oil industries
Your contact person for every career related question:
Ms Pushpalatha Mulay Baburao
Tel.: +99 (0)005-11181
P6, 1st Cross, 3rd Stage, Peenya Industrial Estate, Bengaluru