The cloud-based surveillance system HecSpot provides real-time information on the parking space occupancy to your PC or smartphone and valuable forecasts for the parking space occupancy to be expected.
This knowledge can be used for controlling the parking search traffic and parking space inspections but also to optimize the economic efficiency of your object, e.g. by a dynamic use of tariffs.
The database is generated by surveillance cameras that send snapshots to a cloud-based server with algorithmic processing. An interface enables data communication with third-party systems. Parking space information signs, guidance systems or apps are possible. The Citea can be integrated and individually set up as a pay station.Data Sheet: HecSpot (386 KB)
- Detect and identify parking space utilization in real time, increase efficiency
- Utilization even at night or with snow-clad parking spaces
- Dynamic use of tariffs
- Cost-savings by targeted parking space inspections
- Less seach traffic and noise pollution
- Quick installation
- Open interface for the automatic transmittion of occupancy data
- On-/off-street parking areas
- No-parking zones
- Parking areas with charging infrastructure
- HecSpot + Camera/Sensor + CityLine:
Parking space occupancy in real time, incl. display of parking duration. Provision of statistics and resulting tendencies for the parking space occupancy
- HecSpot + Camera/Sensor + CityLine + Citea or CiteaPico:
Real time monitoring of your parking space to identify paid and unpaid/overstayed parking bays
- HecSpot + Camera/Sensor + CityLine + Traffic Guidance Systems (Third-party Systems):
In addition, information from the parking space surveillance is transmitted to the traffic guidance system and displayed to control the parking search traffic
Options & Packages
- Parking space recognition with monitoring of the occupancy status and parking time
- Vehicle counting in defined areas without marked parking spaces
- Email notification of parking violations in individually defined zones
- Evaluation options through the use of various statistics
- Central administration via backend software:
User-friendly administration in the backend. On-site parking space surveillance images (occupancy, parking duration, etc.). Different evaluation options through different statistics.
- Third-party interface:
Parking space surveillance information can be transferred flexibly to third-party systems and can be used for diverse, project-specific purposes.